Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
If we can't run the ball we will never win a playoff game! Fix the got dam run game, get 2 WR's with speed. DRAFT a crap load of LB'ers, fix the Def Ends with the minimum weight of weight 275 LBS or more, move michA back to MLB/DE. Cut Kears, Gallup, J. Lewis, Tyron Smith, Cut every WR that name is not Cedee Lamb!

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
They are going to make it 1 score so JJ has an excuse to keep MM saying they never quit aren’t they
That is always the plan, never win but make it interesting to show the score like "wow we were so close and in it"

ghst187

Reaction score
Belichick would be nothing but a progress stopper. Bring in Jim Harbaugh.
I agree, I can’t stand Harbaugh but he will win. I’m not sure BB will hear without Brady. Maybe he will bring Tom out of retirement?

Surfguy

Reaction score
Dak blew this game early with the picks. The question is were the picks his fault or did the receivers run bad or incorrect routes. lol

CowboysFanLover

Reaction score
Somebody will.
Jerry should tell him to accept the 1st one that comes along.
No teams will not offer Quinn a head coaching job, do you see anyone asking for Schwartz to interview for head coach after his terrible coaching job on the defense yesterday against the Texans? No

TheHerd

Reaction score
LOL you guys
He IS the reason
He is doing his usual stat padding when the game is out of reach and the pressure is off
Your QB cannot throw 2 picks in the first half
Brady threw 3 in the NFCC game the last year he won the Super Bowl. The difference is his defense kept them in the game. Last year Lawrence threw 4 in the first half and won.

I’m not defending Dak, but your comment is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.