Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Once again, I point to reading comprehension... I've been saying all game Dak sucks. But, the defense has sucked also.
PS. One of us is having a hissy fit, but it's not me. :lmao:
I've been laughing at this game since 27-0.
Not sure why you keep on with reading comprehension.
I comprehend just fine. Go yell at someone else.

Adreme

Reaction score
Dak blew this game early with the picks. The question is were the picks his fault or did the receivers run bad or incorrect routes. lol
Defense also blew this game early... and in the middle, by being completely unable to stop the Packers and giving up a perfect QB rating.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
No not all my emotions but certainly as it relates to sports entertainment.

I enjoy life just fine 3 hours a week 17 times a day is hardly worth getting depressed over.

But please don't let me interrupt your gaslighting
as long as you find a way leave that really hard experience in your life behind you.

i will pray for you brother.

always remember: dont spend too much time in front of the screen. log out. try to go out. take a walk. try to enjoy life.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Looking at Rodgers, Love, Fields they get the ball 50 yards down the field flicking their wrists it would seem; Dak looks like he has to heave it!

Polkton31

Reaction score
LOL you guys
He IS the reason
He is doing his usual stat padding when the game is out of reach and the pressure is off
Your QB cannot throw 2 picks in the first half
Did Dak suck? Hell yes, he sucked. But, If you truly believe Dak is THE only reason the Cowboys lost this game.. I don't have the time, nor the crayons needed to help you understand other factors that led to the Boys losing the game.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak is going to have the greatest numbers worst game in playoff history
If you just saw the stats yes, that is what you take away. When in reality Dak pretty much murdered this team with help from the defense in the first half.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Brady threw 3 in the NFCC game the last year he won the Super Bowl. The difference is his defense kept them in the game. Last year Lawrence threw 4 in the first half and won.

I’m not defending Dak, but your comment is wrong.
Yeah, I wouldn't say "Your QB can't throw 2 picks." Instead, I'd say -- "Your QB cannot be a complete no-show."

Status
Not open for further replies.