Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcaldw

Reaction score
In all the plays you remember, don't forget a completion awarded to GB when the tip of the ball clearly touched the ground before the guy secured it. That one should get the replay official fined if there is any justice.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
We should be running away with this. We're killing ourselves. We can't blow this. We may not get back here for another 18 years.

We're playing a better team, in there house, and winning. No we shouldn't be running away with it.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
We are out playing them and we're up. We just need to continue to play well. Wear them out on the LOS both sides of the ball. Keep the pressure up.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Ok, the shotgun 3rd and 1 is annoying but what bothers me even more is not going for it on 4th and 1. I love how we've been ballsy these past few games and we can't afford to start playing conservative at this point.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Not a word about the bad call on us.. see how that works.

The ball bounced off the ++++ ground in the last series - these refs are totally throwing the game, no roughing 2x, defensive offsides, Mincey getting tackled around the neck total poo.

Hoods

Reaction score
Never seen a group of people sadder for being up by 4 against GB at GB. Fortunately our team's makeup is tougher than its posters.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Where are those flags when Green Bay is diving for Romo's legs? If we did that against Rogers we would have been flagged easily.

I'm sick of Aikman and Buck going on about that catch thats so obviously hit the ground. Should have been overturned.

therock1982

Reaction score
this time last week we were well down on points but the crowd was electric
this week the packers fans dont seem to as loud in cheering on there boys

manster4ever

Reaction score
I'm more pissed about the 4th and 1. Go for it and correct the previous terrible play call.

YES sir....couldn't agree more. I do believe JG will have another moment like that in the 2nd half....I trust he'll go for it this time. If Bailey does his JOB it's not the end of the world, but my GOD did he look wussy ish trying those 2 FG's....just downright SCARED.

Status
Not open for further replies.