Game Day *** Cowboys vs Packers 2nd half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Reaction score
Gotta hold them with this opening drive...

Cowboys22

Reaction score
We missed a real golden opportunity at the end of the half. One we'll all be pointing to should we lose this game.

Football games are full of missed opportunities you can point to. They have a full 2nd half of opportunities to go win the game.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Packers still have life now but I believe they can win. It just sucks because they had a real chance to put the Packers away.

yimyammer

Reaction score
VERY disappointing end to a great first half but theres never been a more important time for the team to follow Garrett's mantra of moving on to the next play

I hope its not in the players head like it is in mine!

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I think most fans here think it was a good half that could have been MUCH better, but not for a terrible final minute.

Romo fumble, Bailey missed FG, then tipped FG, terrible defense (thanks Carr) to let them score three points in no time.

In playoff games, points are so crucial and we had a major swing.

rybee

Reaction score
Someone on the D please end this guys INT streak at home lol

TheDoctor

Reaction score
This fight will be finished in proper manner. The right adjustments will be made and no more getting cute on 3rd and 1's. Lets go Cowboys!

romomania

Reaction score
all season long when I expected this team to revert back to choking games away like before they found a way to win... #FinishTheFight

tyke1doe

Reaction score
im still pissed about 3&1 and 4&1 and getting nada.

We are up by 4. Our offense is playing well, and we're playing a team with a great but injured quarterback. And, we have committed NO turnovers.
We should be fine. If we can't win this game, we don't deserve to move to the next round.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We should be running away with this. We're killing ourselves. We can't blow this. We may not get back here for another 18 years.

At the very least the Cowboys should had a 10 point lead. The turn of events right before the half could be huge because this game could come down to the final minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.