Cowboys Vs Packers ***Game Thread*** 1st Half

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
ninja;2275431 said:
Romo is costing the team big time tonight. Garrett needs to wake up also. Horible playcalling tonight.

It's not that bad. It seems the plan was to pound Barber and run some gimmicks (Crayton pass, Felix outside) but they figured it'd be business as usual with the passing game... which it's not.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
What's the name of that ref?

He's always calling cwboy game sand he sucks!...Always does bad calls on us and no calls on the opp.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I'll take the lead going into the half.

Truth is we have flat out dominated the Packers. The score should be at least 16-6 or maybe even 20-6.

Well, it is what it is. Need to step it up in the second half.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Closing Thread and opening 2nd half thread in 3 minutes

crazytown41

Reaction score
I'm honestly worried Romo is going to cost us the season when it counts. I hope he proves me wrong.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
What are the odds of the refs actually calling Illegal contact on the packers in the 2nd half? They've been bumping, holding, and tugging downfield all game long.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
If romo had Cutlers arm he can squeeze in those bad throws to in the redzone. But He doesnt so just dont force any passes Moxie Romo.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2275442 said:
romo needs to start using his legs....and make himself a dual threat...forcing the D to play containment
I agree with this statement...

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2275434 said:
Also compounded by less than stellar OL play.
Bullcrap. the OL is playing well. great run blocking. and Romo has lots of time to throw. he just needs to start playing well, and stop making bonehead plays.

utrunner07

Reaction score
ninja;2275431 said:
Romo is costing the team big time tonight. Garrett needs to wake up also. Horible playcalling tonight.

Right on the first account. Way wrong on the second.

jordan20

Reaction score
FCBarca;2275412 said:
Some of this is clearly on Romo, in the redzone...But some of this is also on red, as in Garrett

Some of it is also the line play and our wrs can't get off the line and also their DB's are mauling our recievers more then 5 yards down the field.

30yrheel

Reaction score
Rack;2275451 said:
What are the odds of the refs actually calling Illegal contact on the packers in the 2nd half? They've been bumping, holding, and tugging downfield all game long.

they always do:bang2:

Eskimo

Reaction score
windward;2275446 said:

Truth is we have flat out dominated the Packers. The score should be at least 16-6 or maybe even 20-6.

This is still a one-score game so all that domination hasn't done us much good.

We need to play much smarter ball in the second half.

We can thank Felix for our lead.

BTW, we really need to get Felix on the field more and if that means less Barber then so be it. He is too big of a threat to be on the bench this much.

SacredStar

Reaction score
windward;2275446 said:

Score should be 20-3 or at least 17-3.

Tony's first turnover gave them 3 points.

Defense is playing good though.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2275451 said:

slim chance as long as they are playing the cowboys.

ANTHONYSCOTT

Reaction score
Its only the third game but WOW, Romos chioces in the Red Zone havent looked to good lately. He has gotta get his head on if the Cowboys really intend on making the superbowl