Cowboys Vs Packers ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

Aikbach

Reaction score
It should be 31-6 right now, dallas has instead surmounted an unimpressive 20-9 lead, they better get their act together.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Clove;2275991 said:
3rd and 25, just throw a screen please.

:47 left in the 3rd.

The crowd is back to being loud again. 3 wides shotgun - Romo back pressure , drops to Barber incomplete. Romo has no where to throw with the ball.

Thats what got them in that position. I hate the screen cause dallas has not been able to run it in about a decade.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
crayton has no business starting in this league. he is a complete waste of space out there. it's like we are playing with 10 on offense.

montgod

Reaction score
noober;2276022 said:
wow, I walked in from work to see Austin haul in a big one !!

GO McBriar WooHoo!:starspin :starspin

I saw that but was I the only one that thought he would have been fast enough to make it all the way?

I guess that CB was supa fast!

Use Your Illusion

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2276015 said:
For all of the excitement that PacMan brings, he needs to learn how to run straight up the field. His sideways running causes too many blocks in the back. Instead of having the ball at the 50, we get pushed back and now we have to punt from deep in our own territory. :(

The special teams needs to learn how to block for a dynamic punt returner. Maybe they're used to Patrick Crayton catching it, putting his head down and running a yard before getting tackled.

Blocking on a return like that should be a drill in practice for this team if Pac is going to return kicks.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Penalty on the packers. I love that Bennett has a gritty side.

1st and 10 - Rodgers hand off 3 or 4 yards maybe.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Aikbach;2276008 said:
If Romo gets to be 13-2 in hist first 15 round starts this one deserves and asterix by it for Dallas will have to win tonight inspite of their quarterback.

Buffalo too.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Michaels is clueless. It was obvious when they hit Choice in the face.

links18

Reaction score
We really need to get it together here on Defense, get a stop and get the ball back