Cowboys Vs Packers ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

Mike_45

Reaction score
TNEW just earned some money with that knock down. Hopefully the O will get it going, and not just punt it away.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Mike_45;2276064 said:
Yes, he sounds like some old senile dude at a nursing home talking to a tree that he thinks is the nurse.
That reminds me of his HOF acceptance speech when h talked about the statues talking to each other at night.:laugh2:

Seriously, I realized how much he has fallen off when I watched the 95 championship the other day.

ANTHONYSCOTT

Reaction score
Green Bay has been hittin the edges on us all night! :bang2:

One good thing about rodgers running, is that must mean our secondry is doing a good job, and did Newman get a piece of that?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2276103 said:
James just ran right into Thomas' back....a la julius jones.

:laugh2:

he doesn't do a great job of clearing space for Zach, that's supposed to be his job, or that's what he was telling everyone in the media during the offseason

WG5516

Reaction score
The D is playing really solid tonight. After rewatching the game from last week, the D wasn't that bad. You guys have to remember it was a division game and those are always dogfights.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2276117 said:
Oh noooo....another defensive breakdown. :rolleyes:

does posting stuff like this make you feel better bout yourself??? I'm pretty sure what ever point you were trying to make has been made.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Second week in a row where Dallas has let the opposition hang around instead of blowing them out due to not protecting the football and by making poor decisions with the passing.