Cowboys Vs Packers ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2276610 said:
Canty, you are a horrible pass-rusher

Ratliff forced Rodgers to your side, and you still can't beat your blocker

I think they might be a little tired right now. They've put pressure on the QB tonite and held them to less than 17 points.

Good game D

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Good game. A dominating performance and we didn't even play up to our full potential.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
PBJTime;2276616 said:
Are you kidding? They played well against this offense. Other than this last garbage time TD, they held them to field goals.

Sorry but this defence is going to have to play alot better against teams that can consistently move the ball..... its pretty easy to play defence when all you do is pass..... the boys defence were average.... Phillys offence is better than GB and they put up 37

SacredStar

Reaction score
Thanks Cowboys!!!

As you all know, I live and work in Wisconsin so I had plenty on the line here.

I will go into work tomorrow and collect my bets and have a nice quiet workday. Packer fans usually need a week or so to recover before they start shooting their big mouths off again.

Peace and quiet, except for a little snickering. :)

roughneck266

Reaction score
Westcoasthabsfan;2276639 said:
Sorry but this defence is going to have to play alot better against teams that can consistently move the ball..... its pretty easy to play defence when all you do is pass..... the boys defence were average
SO, basically if ANY opposing offense scores at all, OUR defense stinks?

ologan

Reaction score
And that,my friends,if you didn't realize it, is one big step to not having to come back here in January!

bigE79

Reaction score
I Dont Care How We Looked...we Got A Win For The First Time In Our History In Greenbay And I Love It...great Job Cowboys

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We will never have to hear how we cannot win at GreenBay again ..... I love it!!!

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Westcoasthabsfan;2276639 said:
Sorry but this defence is going to have to play alot better against teams that can consistently move the ball..... its pretty easy to play defence when all you do is pass..... the boys defence were average.... Phillys offence is better than GB and they put up 37

Ok, Sherlock, why do you suppose all they were doing was passing?

JGalt

Reaction score
zrinkill;2276664 said:
We will never have to hear how we cannot win at GreenBay again ..... I love it!!!

Exactly. If I had a $ for every time I read or heard that this week....

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
roughneck266;2276649 said:
SO, basically if ANY opposing offense scores at all, OUR defense stinks?

Thats not what I said.... I was commenting on someone who said our defence played very well and I just disagreed..... There is alot of room for improvement