Cowboys Vs Packers ***Game Thread***

DALLAS D

Reaction score
jdnoyes;1799972 said:
Calling you out.

Some of you guys just can't stand success. We are 11-1, and have beaten every team the NFC can throw against us. We pretty much have home field wrapped up, but some can do nothing but complain and doubt our team.

C'mon guys, this is not last years Cowboys, have some faith. We aren't going to blow everyone out, but we are winning and thats what matters. Do we have some holes, sure but obviously we have less than every other team in the NFC. Enjoy the victory, savor it, this is an amazing and record setting season for the Cowboys. Take a deep breath and smile, its good for your health.

Amen to that. I just took my deep breathe and its time to go back fixs a few things. One things for sure, Brett Favre stilll has trouble in Dallas. I wonder what they would do if we play in the NFC Championship and he's draggin them down?

ologan

Reaction score
Thanks again,Clove!
Time to tune in the radio to the postgame show.
Have a great night,guys and ladies.....It's cold and beautiful in the mountains now. Had a bear on the porch last night...Thought they had all gone into hibernation;Maybe the drought has them screwed up!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Oh_Canada;1799979 said:
JJ just asked Garrett "how much"???

Lol, looked like it

Too bad TSN switched away from the game right away. NFL Network in Canada is still showing some stupid filler.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Bizwah;1800004 said:
I'm not sure what Wade was seeing. It seems that he underestimated the opposing QB again.

We won....but sheesh....why let a young QB breathe?

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Rogers just played lights out. But I think it has more to do with the scheme we were running.

I understand we gave up some big plays, but I really think those were flukish. I think we got too conservative again.

I hate to whine. But there's no way they should've been in that game.

what really got me was it sounded like Wade was going to be aggressive w/ his coverages tonight, but we ended up back in the same, soft zone

IndianaCowboyFan

The Bullet
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1799999 said:
Did Gumble just call Tony Romo "Rick Romo"???? :eek:

Gumble may be the worst sports broadcaster I have ever heard and I thought Bob Davie was really bad but nowhere near Gumble.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Bizwah;1800004 said:
I'm not sure what Wade was seeing. It seems that he underestimated the opposing QB again.

We won....but sheesh....why let a young QB breathe?

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Rogers just played lights out. But I think it has more to do with the scheme we were running.

I understand we gave up some big plays, but I really think those were flukish. I think we got too conservative again.

I hate to whine. But there's no way they should've been in that game.

No you're right. But they did win. I understand you. You want to play more error free and put teams away. You can't let teams hang around like we do. The fact we are 11-1 with the way we play at times tells you how much talent there is on this team.