Cowboys Vs Packers ***Game Thread***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
:49 remaining!

Rogers back pass caught Jennings 9 yards.

2nd play :33 after the spike.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
air0208;1799920 said:
10-1 was first time in team history too =)

when we get to 14 wins, then thats a team record for wins...i think, right?

Yep. 13-3 best regular season I think.

IndianaCowboyFan

The Bullet
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1799713 said:
He barely touched him. And tangling feet don't constitute pass interference.

It was a bad call, but it all balances out because there should have been a running into the kicker penalty on McBriar earlier.

I played a lot of soccer in my younger days and there is no easier way to interfere with someone running ahead of you than to tap the trailing foot into the other. Drops someone right away. We were taught how and coached to do it when necessary. That was clearly interference.

jdnoyes

Reaction score
Displaced Cowboy;1799327 said:
Mark my words, we will lose this game.

Calling you out.

Some of you guys just can't stand success. We are 11-1, and have beaten every team the NFC can throw against us. We pretty much have home field wrapped up, but some can do nothing but complain and doubt our team.

C'mon guys, this is not last years Cowboys, have some faith. We aren't going to blow everyone out, but we are winning and thats what matters. Do we have some holes, sure but obviously we have less than every other team in the NFC. Enjoy the victory, savor it, this is an amazing and record setting season for the Cowboys. Take a deep breath and smile, its good for your health.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
JJ just said to Jason, you definately have the job when wade leaves, your my man...