Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Overtime game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
That Packers defense is flying around as much as I’ve ever seen our defense fly around. Looks like they got tired of hearing about our defense. If our defense can just stop the run and make them pass, the game will be ours, but letting a team run the ball puts your secondary in a real bind.

Dre11

Reaction score
I don;t give a crap that they just scored... we're facing a 3-4 team... Dak has GOT to stop making so many mistakes... we cannot do this against a great team.

His wrs can't hang him out. Twice bad route running led to ints.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Yall that keep spouting this "worst performance ever" bit should catch a Colts game sometime this year

CWR

Reaction score
I've cussed Schultz, CD, Dak and Pollard. We could've ran away with this early if not for an I'll advised throw on a lazy route by Schultz.

For now I'm happy to be in it, cause this ain't our A game.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
J, do you think both picks were all on Dak?
I think that second one was equally on Lamb and his lazy route running. Lamb routinely hangs his QB out to dry by allowing defenders to cut in front of him.

What’s your opinion on it?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Did I hear right that Anthony Brown got benched? I've been too upset with the interceptions to listen carefully.

Zordon

Reaction score
Run. The. Hurry. Up. Offense. Regularly.

The less Dak has to think the better! Dak, going back to college, has always been much better in a hurry up offense.
I agree Dak works best in it but you can’t do it always. Our defense will get gassed.

ArbynTX

Reaction score
We can win this one. Our run defense needs to be that and Dak just needs to remember to throw only to the guys wearing white shirts.

75boyz

Reaction score
Moore's gotta keep it to dink and dunk, up tempo. Then mix in the runs. Dont do anything requiring any reading of the defense or downfield stuff and remove the QB's authority to audible.

Then maybe, a last second field goal can win it.

CWR

Reaction score
His wrs can't hang him out. Twice bad route running led to ints.

He gets heat for not throwing open or with anticipation, but when he does these guys run trash routes. It's a team effort at sucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.