Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
READ POST #2 IN THIS THREAD.

STOP MAKING DIRECT OR INDIRECT POSTS DIRECTED AT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.

No more notices.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Green Bay isn't going to roll over and give this game to Dallas especially in Lambo.

Embrace the challenge and hope Dallas comes away with a win
Agreed. This will be a battle. It would be different if we got that turnover and scored not given up 2 scores. Nonetheless, we have it, it's football Sunday. This is what we love. Boys will pull it through.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Some are blaming that INT on Dak, while others say that Lamb is at fault. Either way Dak and this team can't afford to have any more turnovers in the 2nd half. Without those INTs the Packers might not have any points on the board right now.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I've cussed Schultz, CD, Dak and Pollard. We could've ran away with this early if not for an I'll advised throw on a lazy route by Schultz.

For now I'm happy to be in it, cause this ain't our A game.

At this point, it's a coaching problem as much as players. If the WR and/or QB cant get on the same page and understand how to execute vs the safety's positioning, eliminate that option altogether from the playbook. Seemingly all of our INTs have come from this scenario.

Reactions: CWR

Redline360

Reaction score
Pollard averaging almost 5 yards a carry and he's been hit ot met in the backfield at least 3 or 4 times

madcow74

Reaction score
Dak said he is more aggressive because of the defense but he is putting the defense in bad spots

Dre11

Reaction score
If I'm kellen, I stop giving Ceedee those routes. It seems as if he doesn't want to cross the defender

Carson

Reaction score
Slow down the run, stop throwing to Rudy Ford and get out of here with the Win

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
yet cooper never had a problem UNTIL he played arguably the BEST TEAM In the league?

ok Dak and the receivers cannot do this and hope to win a game against a good team. if tall we are going to get for our 40 million is a trip home from first round playoffs, we need a QB and new receivers NOW!

Cooper that passed for 100 yards a game with a offense as anemic as we've seen here in 50 years? That guy?

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Missed kickoff because of the stupid Bills game. Who starts with the ball in the second half?

cowboyec

Reaction score
its always tough up there.
gotta be smarter in this 2nd half.
GO☆COWBOYS.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I think McCarthy spent too much time walking the hallowed halls of Packers stadium and not enough coaching/practice for this game.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Cooper Rush-style gameplan and we'd be up at least 7 and maybe even 10. But instead, too much trust on Dak and the passing game. They WANT to sling it as much as possible
Actually, I do think they are sitting on Pollard. Though, TP is still able to get yards.

Dre11

Reaction score
yet cooper never had a problem UNTIL he played arguably the BEST TEAM In the league?

ok Dak and the receivers cannot do this and hope to win a game against a good team. if tall we are going to get for our 40 million is a trip home from first round playoffs, we need a QB and new receivers NOW!

Lol..they didn't even allow Cooper to make those throws...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.