Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Overtime game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustChip

Reaction score
That tug on the jersey made me think for a split second of a similar tug on Drew Prescott's jersey in a NFC Championship game so long ago... :(
Showing your age there DE. Were it not for that finger tip grab by the SF dback, Dallas is at worst attempting a makable FG for the win.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Jefferson just made quite possibly the greatest catch in NFL history given the circumstances; 4th and 18, end of the game team out of timeouts so it was do or die; one handed with a
Yep. Right up there with the tyree catch.

Jeffersons catch was more impressive, but I still give the nod to tyree given it was with Superbowl on the line.

Anthonyscottua7

Reaction score
We should keep in mind that there's no yellow line on the field for the players... Sometimes they just don't see it.. Also in modern NFL offenses the routes are almost always adjusted based on the defense. Maybe if Brown runs to the sticks he ends up in the lap of the DB?

Come on man, your a pro player you know what down and how far you have to get! Are you serious, no yellow line on the field?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Just eliminate any route where CD has to cross the face of the S across the middle. Do that, we're golden.

Ken

Reaction score
What's sad to me is people who hate Dak so much, they can't enjoy Cowboys success because of it. Sad life
So funny though.

As i predicted...they have been bottling the hate for a few weeks and had to get it out while they could.

They will be back in hiberntion.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Beautiful executed play actiton. Malik was part of, D had to bite on him also.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Now THIS is what should have been happening all day. Night night, Green Bay.

quickccc

Reaction score
now o Packers still run the ball ? .... or Rodgers in a hurry up pass pass pass ? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.