Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Overtime game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
I'd prefer he make impact plays.

Teams know what TJ Watt is going to do but still can't stop him. Why can't Parsons be like that?
There are literal great hof players who don't always make impact plays man. It's football not science. The Rams have Aaron Donald yet have a poor record. Unrealistic statements like that don't reflect what the game really is. When it comes to the playoffs, different beast as those players can typically shine the most. But we aren't in kill mode right now so be easy.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
It clearly does. He’s the most complete back. He gets the tough yerds and fan still break one.
He hasn't broken one in years.

It's not a coincidence that pollard still averages way more than Zeke, whether he's the starter or coming off the bench

erod

Reaction score
Man can you give the guy a complement for once lol? You have total right to criticize when he’s bad but never wanna show some love when he does something good lol
It was a nice throw....

To a wide open receiver that any QB could have hit.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak hater, but I do not believe he will win us a Super Bowl. Celebrate if you want but Green Bay is a 3-6 team. Dak usually does well against bad teams and bad against good teams. He still threw 2 interceptions in the first half or did you forget?
He won’t without elite help.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

2 TE set shotgun - Rodgers and the Cowboys defense just swarmed for 3.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I'm not a Dak hater, but I do not believe he will win us a Super Bowl. Celebrate if you want but Green Bay is a 3-6 team. Dak usually does well against bad teams and bad against good teams. He still threw 2 interceptions in the first half or did you forget?

Sounds right

Status
Not open for further replies.