Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers post game thread***

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
My first thought is this team has a loser mentality. No lead is ever good enough.

My second thought is the Pack must love Jerryland. Super Bowl win & an epic comeback. Damn.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Garrett just said in postgame - "We have to look at the tape, and be as unemotional as we can, and correct it."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope he watches the broadcast tape so he can come back and deliver a response to over an entire quarter of questioning by the commentators.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Even Aikman is calling Garrett out at this point.........................like Aikman said during the broadcast, it is inexcusable to botch game management this bad.

Garrett will go down as the worst head coach in franchise history...................Even Campo was better than this idiot.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Bears win next week and we choke another one against the Commanders, we could beat the Eagles in the last game and then proceed to win the Super Bowl with an 8-8 record....that would really be funny

If that happens, we are eliminated before week 17.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
If that happens, we are eliminated before week 17.

Actually if we lose and the Eagles lose next week then week 17 is for the division because if we beat them then we'll be tied but have the tiebreaker due to head to head.

The only way we can be eliminated before week 17 is if we lose to the Commanders and the Eagles beat the Bears.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Actually if we lose and the Eagles lose next week then week 17 is for the division because if we beat them then we'll be tied but have the tiebreaker due to head to head.

The only way we can be eliminated before week 17 is if we lose to the Commanders and the Eagles beat the Bears.

Correct........................if we beat the Skins (huge if, even with Cousins starting)............then week 17 is for all the marbles and it doesnt matter what the Eagles do against the Bears.

If we lose to the Skins (very high probability)...............the Eagles can win the division by beating the Bears at the Linc.

silver

Reaction score
We are not winning another game this season. Not with this group. Which it's not all that bad considering we need the highest possible draft pick we can get.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I know, he said if Phil wins and we choke it against Wash, then we will choke in week 17. I said it won't matter if that happens :(

Edit: NM, it is late and I read it as if a Phil win, not Chicago.