Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers post game thread***

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Been a big JG defender. Not so much this year. Not at all now. Oh well, guess it's time to move on...again.

Kingsham

Reaction score
I am done with this coaching staff. Callahan and Garrett blew it with play calling. Hands down. Couldnt run any clock down. Our run game was working and they want to get cute and pass it all game.

Fredd

Reaction score
there is just no way this should have been a loss, no way....heads need to roll

they can still win the division with two wins, but I can't stand how bad they are

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Well, at least we still control our own destiny :D

On a serious note, the stupid Cheesheads making it sound like a road game on our 3rd downs was so annoying. Thanks Jerry.

bjfrancez

Reaction score
This meltdown doesn't bother me as much as some in the past. You have to look at this team similarly to how (I'm guessing here) Brown's fans look at their team. We are the same as we have been for years now. As long as JJ and Co. run this team mediocrity will reign supreme.

theanimal23

Reaction score
I ain't even mad. I don't think this loss is even enough for more changes. Not even surprised by the playcalling, Romo's INTs, or the defense. It is what it is.

Zordon

Reaction score
the day garrett, romo, and ware are no longer part of this organization will be the happiest day of my cowboys fandom.

walrus

Reaction score
redhead can never figure out how to manage the clock, or maybe jj told both the offensive and defensive to be "aggressive"

Animosity

Reaction score
Lets predict what the blind Romo homers are going to say about Romo giving away the game with those interceptions

"Global warming caused Romo to throw that INT"

"Obama used a secret gps invisible laser beam that controlled the movement of the ball. It caused the INT"

"The fans screaming caused Romo to throw those 2 interceptions"

"Its not Romos fault.. waah waah"