Game Day Cowboys vs Packers post game thread

Cowfan75

Reaction score
As much as I love Romo, and as much as I have supported him, I think this win was the real test. Romo may still be the better QB at this point, but with Dak, they have to respect the QB run, and that does make a difference.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Of all the surprises this year, the defense has to be the biggest. They're playing hard and turning the ball over.

Not for me. Dak is the surprise.
The defense was actually okay last year. We just couldn't score on offense. So the defense was worn down by the end of the game.
Now we have an offense, led by Dak.
Zeke was who we expected him to be, but few if any thought Dak would be as good as he has been.

endersdragon

Reaction score
One thing I will say about this game... I think that Dak having 1 int and 2 fumbles means that Romo is going to be back next game if healthy. Dak looked more like a rookie QB today and mostly just picked on the weakest link for GB (hitting a lot of wide open receivers in the process). I could be wrong but I think Romo is coming back as soon as he's ready.

Maverick84

Reaction score
RicFlair.gif
thought that was Jerry Jones at first glance haha

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
Can't wait to watch First Take tomorrow. Last week they said Cincy wasn't the test, that the real test would be this week against that BaaaaaaD man Aaron Rodgers. Can't wait to hear what Screamin A, Molly Kardashian, and that other dude will say!!

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Can't wait to watch First Take tomorrow. Last week they said Cincy wasn't the test, that the real test would be this week against that BaaaaaaD man Aaron Rodgers. Can't wait to hear what Screamin A, Molly Kardashian, and that other dude will say!!

Undisputed will be even better Shannon going to eat some crow. :lmao2::lmao2:

Silverstar

Reaction score
Typical.

Terry Bradshaw does the post-game highlights, leads off with FOX showing Prescott's interception but NO highlight of the record breaking pass completion.

Media.

Exactly!!!

I was just thinking that....damnnn!

smh