Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Post Game Thread***

Reaction score
I’m laughing at all the comments on this board indicating they’re done with the Cowboys — they will once again buy into the overhype after JJ convinces them our draft is the best because, well, it’s the Cowboys; then after Dak plays well against weak teams they will forget all the choke-jobs Dak has done and start believing that this is the year. I don’t know who is more delusional — these Cowboys fans who think next year will be better OR JJ for thinking he is the smartest man in the NFL. Post-game comments on Fox by Strahan — “it feels like the Cowboy players are trying to put on a performance instead of just playing football”. This is so true because they play for individual attention both on & off the field (similar to JJ). 28 years and counting.

TheHerd

Reaction score
little thing: Schoonmaker. Didn't get oob when he had the chance there at the end.

It was meaningless as far as this game goes, but you'd hope a guy drafted as high as him would maintain situational awareness from start to finish
It’s all about the culture and emphasis. We have football dumb players.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I’m laughing at all the comments on this board indicating they’re done with the Cowboys — they will once again buy into the overhype after JJ convinces them our draft is the best because, well, it’s the Cowboys; then after Dak plays well against weak teams they will forget all the choke-jobs Dak has done and start believing that this is the year. I don’t know who is more delusional — these Cowboys fans who think next year will be better OR JJ for thinking he is the smartest man in the NFL. Post-game comments on Fox by Strahan — “it feels like the Cowboy players are trying to put on a performance instead of just playing football”. This is so true because they play for individual attention both on & off the field (similar to JJ). 28 years and counting.
its.the.great.pumpkin.charlie.brown.1966.1080p.bluray.x264-cinefile.mkv_snapshot_04.09.956.jpg

(Younger fans can look it up)

Surfguy

Reaction score
Jerry is going to rebuild…his train set to where the train derails and flies off into a gorge.

Truck

Reaction score
It is an embarrassment being a fan of this team. Decade after decade of losing in humiliating ways. Glad I never ended up buying any Cowboys gear.

We only beat up on cream-puff teams, but any time there is any resemblence of physically, the team gets knocked into the stratosphere. It's been like that the whole year long, and this year we get destroyed by a 7th seed AT HOME. We didn't 'barely lose'. We got dominated by a 7th seed.

Can't wait until next year where we get to see Jerry try being a GM the 27th year in a row and hire some creampuffs and we'll get knocked out early again.
We really are a joke when we call ourselves America’s team with a straight face.

It’s not even hard for Steven A to clown us anymore. We serve it up to him in heaps, begging to be shredded. And why shouldn’t he?