Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Pre-game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Discuss the Pre-game shows and the up coming game.

Proximo

Reaction score
Go Cowboys!

We can do this!

Ain't scared of no Packers!

Let's take care of business today and then head to Seattle, where we can make the Seahawks' stadium our 2nd home- beating them twice in 1 season.

Believe!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was up early, changing back and forth TV channels. Coffee just finished brewing....on 2nd cup.
They are discussing now, Manning or Romo, who needs to win more....nothing earth shattering.
Carter says Manning, Keyshawn says Romo, to prove yet again he can win in the playoffs.

perrykemp

Reaction score
To me to the thing I am most interested in is to see how the Cowboys D does when the Packers get the ball at the beginning of the game. Cowboys will get theirs on offense, however, the Cowboys D needs to force some 3 and out -- if they allow the Packers to get their average of 40 points, it will be a long day.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Marshall Faulk just said he thought DeMarco would get his hundred today. When asked whether Jordy Nelson or Dez would get the most yards today, Michael Irvin said Jordy Nelson.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There will be many prediction talk all over the TV, radio, or wherever today.
I'm for one am to the point I don't care who picks who to win, and their reasons, rather good, bad, haters, lovers....I don't care, let's just play the game.....:starspin:

USMarineVet

Reaction score
I went to bed very late in the hopes that I would wake up late and I didn't have to mull this whole thing over all morning. Didn't happen. Got 3 hours sleep and over-thinking since I woke up. I'm surprised there's no early morning final analysis on NFL.com. Anyway, three hours till kickoff and it's gonna seem like 30. Maybe I'll surprise the wifey and do a couple loads of laundry. But then again, maybe not. :)

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Great to be in the position to determine our own destiny.

Boys have played some tough defenses so I think how we handle the Packs O will be the difference..

If we don't turn ball over we can come out with a well deserved win.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I'm avoiding the pregame hoopla on all the pre-game shows, im gonna pop in Rocky3 and just wait for kickoff. :)

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Shorten the game, Establish the run, control the clock, don't turn the ball over and score touchdowns in the red zone is key for the Cowboys today, if Dallas shows up sluggish on offense like last week with three and outs, they'll be out of this game by halftime..

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching NFLN per usual... basically saying Cowboys can't come from behind by 2 TDs. Romo has to be prepared for the blitz

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Sapp didn't do his homework. Cowboys ranked 4th in the NFL in conversions passing on 3rd and 7+ to go.

Packers ranked 18th preventing conversions in the same situation.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
:clap:
There will be many prediction talk all over the TV, radio, or wherever today.
I'm for one am to the point I don't care who picks who to win, and their reasons, rather good, bad, haters, lovers....I don't care, let's just play the game.....:starspin:

:clap:

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Welcome to game day boys and girls! I don't know about you guys but I am excited for today's game to get underway. The nerves are definitely rattled right now and I got butterflies in my stomach....I can't even eat anything right now. I am feeling cautiously optimistic, but honestly I still haven't shaken the fear of the Cowboys Wil find a way to give the game away like they have in years past. hopefully this is the year they get their swagger back

Status
Not open for further replies.