Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Pre-game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

toto1939

Reaction score
Here's what I'm looking for to start the game...
a) ability to run the ball
b) Romo passes with accuracy and not sailing the ball high (which I've seen him do in cold weather....that would be a very, very bad sign)
c) if we put 10 points on board in 1st quarter and get going from the beginning, I'll be feeling very, very good

Fmart322

Reaction score
This is THE BIGGEST GAME we've all shared together. It's been what, 18/19 years since the Cowboys have made it to the NFC championship game. Today, the Packers stand in our way. Nobody thought this would be our fate. Nobody thought this team had fight. Nobody thought they would go undefeated in December.

Yet, here we are. Standing on the doorstep to the NFC championship game.

Let's go Cowboys!

Oh, and today is my birthday.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
This is THE BIGGEST GAME we've all shared together. It's been what, 18/19 years since the Cowboys have made it to the NFC championship game. Today, the Packers stand in our way. Nobody thought this would be our fate. Nobody thought this team had fight. Nobody thought they would go undefeated in December.

Yet, here we are. Standing on the doorstep to the NFC championship game.

Let's go Cowboys!

Oh, and today is my birthday.

I was ready to go get my shield and sword after reading that....it just felt right. Damn I'm so pumped for this game.

coult44

Reaction score
Rogers is gimpy. Go after the weakness!!! Remember when the saints went after Favre a few years ago. We really need to go after him. Keep it legal 98%, but if you have a chance to hit him, take it

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I have a really bad feeling about this

I've had a bad feeling all december.. Hell if I stayed posting in the game thread against the Lions I would of been banned for sure. A little prayer and some faith is all I need right now.

coult44

Reaction score
Effffff it. Screw being legal. Go after Rogers low, and put him out. If hawk can hit romo low and late, so can we!!!

coult44

Reaction score
Seems like every week there is a play call where I wonder why we pass instead of run to pick up a first.

Status
Not open for further replies.