Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
you know I know that looks just like him but I have this feeling the face is photoshopped into that picture I just don't think Darren Woodson was would be at a game amongst the fans drinking a Miller Lite I'm just not buying it if it is true that's really cool
Photoshopped lol He’s legend of the game today. It’s something they do for every game.

Creeper

Reaction score
https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/...owboys-inactives-jaire-alexander-nfl-playoffs

Packers’ Full Inactives​

• RB AJ Dillon (thumb)
  • WR Malik Heath
  • T Caleb Jones
  • OLB Brenton Cox Jr.
  • CB David Long Jr.
  • S Benny Sapp III
I noticed earlier in the week the Packers are a very healthy team relatively, anyway. I don't think they are missing any of their starters. Maybe David Bakhtiari who is on IR and out for the year.

It is usually the healthiest teams that make the playoffs. It is actually amazing the Cowboys are missing 2 starters on the defense, Diggs and LVE and they are still playing at a high level overall. I wonder how good they would be if they had thos two players healthy right now.

I do not see Gilmore in this drill.

sacase

Reaction score
And my power went out......estimated restoration 30 minutes after the game starts....arrrg

vlad

Reaction score
Great story! I come from a Chicago bears family but I think my mom wanted better for me and bought me a bunch of cowboys stuff (probably on sale at kmart) for one of my early birthdays. I am now 49 and my mom texts me about the games as she keeps an eye on both teams.
lol that’s awesome man! She sounds great.

My mom grew up in a tiny village in India, i think Jerry wanted to sell merchandise there hahaha.

Let’s go!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
said it once will say it a Billion times. This time of year? No defense! No Rings!! Jerry farted instead of reinforcing the defense. So, I'm not even worried about the offense. For me? It's defense of bust!

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I noticed earlier in the week the Packers are a very healthy team relatively, anyway. I don't think they are missing any of their starters. Maybe David Bakhtiari who is on IR and out for the year.

It is usually the healthiest teams that make the playoffs. It is actually amazing the Cowboys are missing 2 starters on the defense, Diggs and LVE and they are still playing at a high level overall. I wonder how good they would be if they had thos two players healthy right now.

I do not see Gilmore in this drill.
He’s on the field doing drills right now

Cowfan75

Reaction score
We've got this!!! I might sweat next week, but if we can't dispatch the Packers at home, we shouldn't be here, anyway.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How is Rob Gronkowski allowed on tv? He stumbles over his words and even when he does say the intended words, they make little rational sense

Creeper

Reaction score
Thought kickoff was at 3:40?
The networks pay a lot of money to televise these games so they want to get their moneys worth by hogging the camera for as much as they can get away with.

I mean, what difference does it make what they all say before the game starts, even the ex-players don't know what's going to happen, so why not just get on with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.