Game Day ***Cowboys vs Packers Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamma

Reaction score
I think it will be a good game too. But I find that the definition of a good game can vary. For example, I thought SB 27 was a good game.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Still a catch.....:popcorn:

iu

Motorola

Reaction score
Will AR continue his winning ways vs the Cowboys and get his team back on track?

Or will the Cowboys and its D continue rolling and get the victory.

Should be a good game.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Packers jump out in front early on...but I expect the Cowboys will wear them out as the game goes along.

Carson

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the Packers jump out in front early on...but I expect the Cowboys will wear them out as the game goes along.
I expect a slow start coming off the bye week and adjusting to the cold.

Packers being banged up is an understatement. They are without their best pass rusher (Gary) and best linebacker (Campbell) and their #2 CB. They are also missing a handful of receivers. Lazard is dangerous and everyone else stinks.

But I refuse to believe we pull away from Rodgers in Green Bay. The team seems motivated to get McCarthy this win however. I think it’ll be back and first for four quarters as we will get a stop late and win something like 26-21.

Parsons nailed it saying that this isn’t going to be the same Rodgers you’ve seen all season.

Last edited:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Packers being banged up is an understatement. They are without their best pass rusher (Gary) and best linebacker (Campbell) and their #2 CB. They are also missing a handful of receivers. Lazard is dangerous and everyone else stinks.

But I refuse to believe we pull away from Rodgers in Green Bay. The team seems motivated to get McCarthy this win however. I think it’ll be back and first for four quarters as we will get a stop late and win something like 26-21.

Parsons nailed it saying that this isn’t going to be the same Rodgers you’ve seen all season.

One of 2 things happen....we either kick the crap out of GB.......Or we do what we do....the bigger the game....the less we show up. Hopefully we start changing that trend today....and beat the piss out of Rodgers and send him into retirement.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
The bigger the game, the better Dak plays. He he he he...that's my Micheal Jackson laugh.

GO COWBOYS!!!
:flagwave:

Motorola

Reaction score

Plus this is the first Packers home game in almost a month (Oct 16th - a 27-10 loss to the Jets).
Expect Green Bay to throw the kitchen sink at Dallas - trick plays on offense (flea-flicker, end-around, etc.), fake punts, call for a punt block, etc., all-out blitzes - anything and everything to disrupt Dallas in their rhytum and confidence to achieve a victory.

shabazz

Reaction score
Here’s to a complete game by all 3 phases. Doesn’t have to be a blowout. Can merely be a steady methodical domination by the better team that doesn’t play down to its opponent.

Carson

Reaction score
Plus this is the first Packers home game in almost a month (Oct 16th - a 27-10 loss to the Jets).
Expect Green Bay to throw the kitchen sink at Dallas - trick plays on offense (flea-flicker, end-around, etc.), fake punts, call for a punt block, etc., all-out blitzes - anything and everything to disrupt Dallas in their rhytum and confidence to achieve a victory.
Agreed.

Slow down Aaron Jones and we win.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Kinda need this win.

Next week back up north against a better team.

Defintely can’t drop both

Aven8

Reaction score
Very nervous about this game. Lose this one and than back to back games against really good football teams. It could fall apart in a matter of two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.