Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers 1st Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No more of that cute nonsense when the offense is moving the ball well the traditional way. That's one of the things which annoyed me the most about Kellen Moore.
Hundred percent that’s what I’m saying what am I watching you looks like Kmoore certain game call me please like for straight passes now to wildcat calls are both not working maybe just getting the rest of the league a look at it in a run something else off it later I mean I don’t like it there wasting yards in getting behind the change over nonsense. Hundred percent that’s what I’m saying what am I watching you do it looks like Kevin more certain game call me please like for straight passes now to wildcat calls are both not working maybe just getting the rest of the league a look at it and I’ll run something else off it later I mean I don’t like it they’re wasting yards in getting behind the chains over nonsense

Scrap the damn wildcat U aren’ fooling anyone!

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Sometimes I wanna do something that rhymes with clap to McCarthy. Just line up and play dominating football, leave the cutesy for pop Warner.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Carolina

3 wides shotgun - Young hand off NO SIR CLARK for the short loss.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 12

hurry up

3 wides shotgun - Young pass is dropped, maybe behind him.

mardwin

Reaction score
I think Dak has finally turned the corner as a leader... Guy looks totally different now. He's taking control of the offense. Way to go,Dak!!! Keep it coming ,Cowboy!!!
My primary observation is that today he's not allowing the play clock to run all the way down to zero, a good sign that he's getting more comfortable with the playbook and doesn't need to make audible at the LOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.