Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers 2nd Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigE79

Reaction score
Well that sucks,need a good drive now, Panthers have mo on their side now... friggin defense

starz88

Reaction score
Why does this defense allow constant long game changing drives, and as always 3 chances to end the drive and they fail

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I dont normally read every comment on this thread but as I'm going thru them jeez, the amount of crying and giving up is crazy...

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Just imagine if they were actually playing a good NFL team today? What a pathetic lackluster performance so far.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Of course another 1 win-no win team gives us hell and may beat us. I always fall for this crap! Never again!!!!!! Quinn and McCarthy are both "WAY" overrated!!

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
We should be blowing these guys out. These guys are the worst team in football playing for the first round pick. This is what I hate about playing bad teams. The players just don't get up for the game.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Can’t run the ball, can’t figure out two deep coverages. The Cowboys need to do something in the running back room.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Playing down to our opponents. Especially on the road. We'll never make it past the division round.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Welcome to the NFL. Any given Sunday.

Cowboys still have a chance here but they need to WAKE UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.