Cowboys Vs Panthers ***Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 - Romo Ho jones hit behind the LOS, maybe a loss of 1.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Let's not blame the game on the refs quite yet. Very sketchy on the INT call, but the rest is probably legit thus far.

Eskimo

Reaction score
So Parcells knows he is bad - the first step is acceptance. The next step would be his resignation.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Avery;1126038 said:
Let's not blame the game on the refs quite yet. Very sketchy on the INT call, but the rest is probably legit thus far.

I think it's safe to blame the TD that resulted in the blown call on the refs

NickZepp

Reaction score
Kangaroo;1126014 said:
Game over

I thought we got rid of Dave Campo because that is what this team looks like :bang2:

Stupid peanlties; turn overs and a team that just lays down
c

Campos teams had excuse of no talent. This one just has a QB that isn't talented and that's about it.

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Just like clockwork. JJ has a good run, followed by a lousy one. We really need to reconstruct our O-line. Have needed to for many years. Our O-line has been horrible longer than our QB play has been.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
There is great representation of Cowboys fans at the game. This is not great homefield advantage for the Panthers, no excuses of it being a "road" game.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
NickZepp;1125993 said:
I don't think there was enough to overturn that call. He might have been in. But that was still a bad throw. Romo cannot pass.

Yep, that really is the bottom line here regardless of whether it was an interception or not. A truly horrible decision on Romo's part and one of several growing pains that we (the fans) will have to endure until he starts to mature.

CowboyJohn

Reaction score
I am so tired of never being prepared in the first half. Why can we not come out and play 60 minutes of football?? Why is it penalties, penalties, turnovers before this team wakes up????:banghead:

StylisticS

Reaction score
NickZepp;1125993 said:
I don't think there was enough to overturn that call. He might have been in. But that was still a bad throw. Romo cannot pass.

You bring your same act from the Sooner board to the Cowboy board I see.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Same could be said for the years of 1999-2003

so basically you should say

thanx Jerry Jones, 8 years of my life i will never get backk

i mean, not that its fault or anything, cause you wouldnt be able to get 8, or 4 years of your life back anywanys but hey. that doesn matter now does it

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1126036 said:
I'm becoming more convinced every year that the NFL is rigged to some extent

I've witnessed with my own eyes three plays that should have been overturned. All of them weren't.

No integrity exists anymore.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1126043 said:
I think it's safe to blame the TD that resulted in the blown call on the refs

Blown it? They reviewed it. Sorry their opinion didn't match yours from your 13" tv sitting on a futon....

Status
Not open for further replies.