Game Day ***Cowboys vs Panthers pre-game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I predict the panther fans will be talking about how they were wrong about Darnold and their overrated team when Dallas gets done with them.

You can only hide behind the first game starting rookie QBs and the jamis winstons of the world but so long until a bully comes along and actually punches you in the mouth.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Noon games hinder my GameDay menu....Zoom Mass is over at 11:30, so I'll just order some pizza and pasta. Salud, what's on your plate?

Not sure yet, too early to know. Had some Jalapeño & cheese stuffed chicken yesterday. So today, most likely some type of fish, snapper or salmon, or just some plain old grilled hamburgers. Or since you mentioned pasta, so some shrimp pasta may be ok, or spaghetti..

For now, just good old fashioned coffee the way it should be, straight up. :laugh:

cffl2323

Reaction score
How early is too early to drink for noon games? I start every game with a kick off shot, and probably need to slow roll it from there on nooners.

shabazz

Reaction score
A replay of last week minus the miscues by the offense and this game is ours. It’s high time that special teams gives the offense some help with a blocked punt or a big return. They are long over due

shabazz

Reaction score
This team is different than the one Darold faced in NY. He may be over confident, and he needs to pay for his remarks he made after that game.

Without Mc Cafrey they better blitz and confuse the hell out of Darnold. If Belicek was facing him this week he’d be licking his chops at demolishing him.....let’s see what Quinn has for his azz

blueblood70

Reaction score
ILL be there today..too bad we cant have pre-game zoner meetup there..just to put faces with names maybe throat punch would happen lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Trying to look out for my-7am-Monday-self, I usually screw him over pretty well.
Yes brutal for late games this is 12 you have plenty of time to sleep it off after the game and get ready for Monday..:) im ubering up to the game and back, so i can get loosened up and ready early..

817Gill

Reaction score
Anyone else really curious to see more of Chauncey Gholston? He looked a lot more springy and athletic than I thought watching his film coming out of Iowa.

Was expecting a Tyrone Crawford jack-of-all-trades kinda guy but seems as though he could be more.

Rayman70

Reaction score
their D is rated 1. We better stop the run. Hubbard is better than u guys think. We win a close game 23-17.

blueblood70

Reaction score
How early is too early to drink for noon games? I start every game with a kick off shot, and probably need to slow roll it from there on nooners.
10am is earliest allowed :)) ill start at 11ish while headed to game ill take stop in to texas live to eat and get started on drinking..:)) then walk over to the stadium..

Status
Not open for further replies.