Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
it was funny when some of yall said you rather have weeden then sam bradford lmao. Now that was a dumb statement. Weeden isn't even in the top 60 QB's in the nfl and we have him starting. One of the best offense became one of the worst.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
12-4 was great last year.

Garrett has a lot of good qualities as a HC.

But its always been about game day. No creativity. Lack of in game adjustments. We never win because we've out coached the other team.

Its like deja vu all over again. Just keep trying the same old stuff even if it doesnt work. Like Red said, when asked about the 2nd half, "we need to just keep banging away."

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Here is what I don't get. Someone please explain to me.
Lets says they go with Cassel and somehow the offense is even worse with him than it was in the first half.
What is the harm? Exactly how much worse could it be?

That's my question at this point. We're looking at 0-3 with Weeden and looking at the games coming up, what are you waiting for? 0-4? 0-5? At what point is it worth making a move to you? Once the season can't be salvaged?

Doomsay

Reaction score
bill will make adjustments in the second half. We will not. The patriots will blow us out the second half. They may score 21+ points in the 2nd half.

But they only have like 15 minutes to make adjustments... when you account for the time in the tunnel and bathroom breaks etc. How can any team possibly change in the 2nd half? We've been told that these adjustments are fictitious on this very board.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I've seen three plays were he was beaten in the first half. o_O He has fallen down at least twice!!!

He also had some amazingly solid plays as well. Nobody is perfect! This has been his best year by far

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Give it a rest. There's no losing culture and plenty of fight in this team. I've never read anywhere in the media that this is a team of losers.

The losing culture is there.. you just don't see it. Not sure what to tell you.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
And to think so many of the homers were soooo excited for us giving the JG a contract extension after being essentially a one year wonder. It's truly pathetic and just goes to show that he isn't anything without Romo.

This whole season we've been out coached, undisciplined and clueless. It's very clear that Romo helped to cover up his complete coaching ineptitude.

Like I've said so many times before it's the same team, different years so long as these boneheads are running things.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i want to know why collins isnt active, leary had a stinker last week and may be olaying is last game today

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would you think that? Garrett has tried litwrally NOTHING to shake things up on offense. Why now?

I think it was the plan all along, and not something we're trying to shake up.

Not sure why you guys think shaking things up is going to help anything, anyway.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Out coached, out played, and out fan'ed. The losing culture has even spread to the fans at the stadium. All thanks to Jerry.

What?

Sheesh, guys. This team is better than our team. You all get that, right? Short of them turning over the ball, a blown coverage, or a ST score or two, we're not going to beat them, and they're not turning over the ball. We should be pleased that the defense has gotten a lot of pressure, but there is no way for our offense to hold serve.

It has nothing to do with being outplayed, out fan'd, or out coached. Nothing.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The losing culture is there.. you just don't see it. Not sure what to tell you.

Hmmm. Ok.

Stick to your jokes, which are good. You're much better at that.

Team loses its QB and you start tossing chairs overboard because at least you're doing something.

Write this down. Until Romo gets back we are just trying to stay in the hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.