Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
So where's the guy last week who said there is no such thing as halftime adjustments.
If there is not this week.
This will be a blowout 2nd half.
And for godsakes, where the hell is C. Michael ? Leary gets sat down after this game ...

endersdragon

Reaction score
We're definitely the worst team in the league right now. The Lions would dominate us, at least they've got their starting QB and WR. It's looking good folks...Top-5 Draft Pick!

Our defense just held the highest scoring team in the league to 13 points in 7 drives... Sounds like the worst team in the league to me

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You would have to go back a ways to find a Cowboys offense that looks as impotent as this one.

TonyRomo17

Reaction score
Anyone mind explaining why Leay is playing over Collins? Romo is injured so dont give me the " cant trust rookies" BS

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Gutless Soulless Gingers= Weeden and his BFF JG. Putrid coaching putrid QB play. Enjoy losing the team jackass and running off prized FA in Hardy and Ro at the end of the year

jblaze2004

Reaction score
bill will make adjustments in the second half. We will not. The patriots will blow us out the second half. They may score 21+ points in the 2nd half.

xvendettax914

Reaction score
Just stay healthy and get into the bye. Live to fight another day. I HATE to give up on this team but weedens Statue of Liberty impression gives me no hope this offense can get moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.