Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots 1st Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
By nature most NFL coaches are stubborn and struggle to make personnel changes. Belichick and Chip being the ones who are not. Of course it back fired for the Eagles. Belichick will end your career if you're late to a meeting.

dupree89

Reaction score
Here is what I don't get. Someone please explain to me.
Lets says they go with Cassel and somehow the offense is even worse with him than it was in the first half.
What is the harm? Exactly how much worse could it be?

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
So where's the guy last week who said there is no such thing as halftime adjustments.
If there is not this week.
This will be a blowout 2nd half.
And for godsakes, where the hell is C. Michael ? Leary gets sat down after this game ...

Yep yep yep..........
They will make halftime adjustments and we will not. I can feel it in my bones that NE is fixing to open the whole can of W.A.

fifaguy

Reaction score
Weeden is Garret's boy so he has no chance of being benched. We'll cut some nobody on defense to show how we're serious about discipline after the game though.

Why is he JG's boy; because the coach knows what it feels like to be a mediocre QB?

ringmaster

Reaction score
The offense has a bunch of meh players at th skill positions. They flat out suck ***.
When you have eight man boxes the whole game and the offense is backed at their own 10 yd line then you already know with Weeden in there nothing is going to happen the guy flat out can't read an NFL defense pathetic.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
First point, they sacked Brady 5 times lol

We can still win this game but our offense needs to come out and let it fly. Stop with the short yard stuff, it's not working. Use Michael at running back, very Escobar involved, throw the ball down field and play like there is no tomorrow.

They make great adjustments so we can't use the same game plan, change it. Put Cassell in, run 3 or 4 wide and let's score some points. Our defense will get stops but not if they are on the field all game.

Let's go boys and play like crazy men in the second half

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
Cowboys about to drop to tied for last in NFCE ....first to last in one week...Giants getting division handed to them....

Status
Not open for further replies.