Game Day *** Cowboys vs Patriots 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

9of11

Reaction score
GARRETT HAS DONE NOTHING FOR THIS TEAM.....SO TIRED OF HIM....****EN HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HungryLion

Reaction score
Even though the Eagles lost today and lost 2 in a row the Philadelphia Eagles now control their own destiny. If they win out. Both teams finish at 10-6. 5-1 Division record. Eagles 5-3 vs. common opponents. Cowboys 4-4.... loss to the Jets.

the cowboys control their own destiny too. Both teams did even before the games today.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Listen the trip call sucked but overall we got some good non holding calls and PI non calls. We had opportunities vs a weak Pats offense

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Not good enough today. Special teams single handedly cost us this game.

Tough environment and weather conditions to be sure— but the W was there for us. Questionable coaching and playcalling at points— but the players definitely gave max effort.

Don’t want to blame the refs— but those three phantom calls definitely affected the outcome. Disappointing game for sure

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The F'ing refs bailed out Garrett as well...you know Jones will look at this game as the refs fault and not Garrett's.

I don't know, I think Jerry is slowly getting fed up with Garrett, this was a showcase game for his hand picked coach, and he failed, Jerry wants to win too bad to put up with this much longer, imho...

Flamma

Reaction score
That tripping call was pure trash. What are the refs looking at ? Are they looking to make calls purposely?

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Is this the same crew that did the Packers game? I wonder if the refs have something against Garrett lol

Status
Not open for further replies.