Game Day *** Cowboys vs Patriots 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB61

Reaction score
He has no guts whatsoever I'm beginning to think he's Clueless about how to coach a football game and that story that if Cowboys let him go that Giants would be a landing spot I would love nothing more than that

Staubacher

Reaction score
God forbid Dak throws a ball that the receiver doesn’t have to make a diving acrobatic catch for

3 field goals in 4 quarters because he dies in the red zone and shrinks in big games

He hasn’t gotten any better than he was last year against goodbye defenses. He’s quite good at beating up on garbage teams though.......pathetic offense......yeah, pay him 35mil
Facts.
Can't beat good opponents on road (not much at home either). One first round playoff win. Terrible throws all night.
He's ok if we had better coaching he could game manage better.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
someone from the Patriots put a bug in the ear of the officials about tripping, come on 2 tripping calls

CB61

Reaction score
Also Jerry is not on the competition committee I misspoke on that before all the editor's come out and attack me

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How are you supposed to score with these phantom 10 yard penalties? It is already tough to go against the pats, in the rain, and then they call these tripping calls? Do you really expect them to score more with BS like this?
They don’t hear you.

Status
Not open for further replies.