Game Day *** Cowboys vs Patriots 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRah

Reaction score
That's all folks. They're too soft to try to beat the Pats. I don't know if its coaching or Dak is just scared, but they won't win. They're afraid to pass.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
What good is Witten if we can’t convert on 3rd and short? He damn sure not helping the run game

9of11

Reaction score
We are being out coached....that last play by the cowboys says it all...

EJK24

Reaction score
This game has the feeling like we are just hanging in there but not getting after their defense enough. I wanna run and play smart but eventually we have to score points

fivetwos

Reaction score
Can we all just go do something else now?

Jerry after game......"we had some real challenges with the rain. We feel real good moving forward."

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
So we thought a quick out behind the first down line was going to get us a first down? Terrible!

CB61

Reaction score
We have no chance of winning this game if we keep running plays like that these plays suck and you're asking this defense to win the game they are not capable of doing that not on a regular basis anyway against the Patriots just ain't going to happen

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
People i don't think some of you realize how tough it is to throw that ball with the rain and wind. lol, the pats are struggling with the wind right now. Belliecheck selling out stopping the run... we need a turnover.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Points be damned, I’m not happy with the offense or the defense, but if we can hit fourth quarter with wind only down 4, I’ll take it.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The play calling is so conservative. Run the ball outside the Pat's are loading the middle

Bigdog

Reaction score
What the heck was that. You need 3 yards and they call a 2 yard pass play. The Pats are going to miss open field tackles like us.

Status
Not open for further replies.