Game Day *** Cowboys vs Patriots 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Pretty sick of always playing the man so far off the ball.

CB61

Reaction score
Even if they don't score they will play ball control and they will focus on stopping our offense can't even get a first down at this point

pansophy

Reaction score
I just rewound it he had a little bit of pressure in his face too that's why I was saying earlier he usually doesn't let stuff like that bother him or he hasn't lately today it looks like it is maybe the weather? Wind?
If we can get to the 3rd quarter and the wind one would hope things looks better.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I cannot stand routes on 3rd down short of the sticks running perpendicular to the sidelines. Takes away 90% of upfield momentum and if the throw is off at all it is doomed. Add that this has been a staple to Witten for 10 years and you see where the meat on the bone has been

glimmerman

Reaction score
What a joke. Dak could have kept it and ran for a first. Our Defense is about out of gas. We are apparently out coached. They will throw to edleman all day and we won’t cover him. And they will put this away soon.

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
Playing like a bunch of scared cowards. Eagles beat Pats by nothing to lose mindset.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Do you guys remember how Garrett coached a cowardly hame against New England in 2011?

Same exact game plan. Same coach. Jesus

SWHawk

Reaction score
Dak just can't throw in this weather. If he can't, he needs to throw it BEYOND the sticks. At least if he's lucky and a receiver catches it, it's a first down. He gave his receiver no chance to turn up field that time.

morat1959

Reaction score
That Ball has to be thrown earlier and to the left of the receiver for you Dak lovers. Between the #s is not where that ball goes. I’ll I hear is how accurate he is. It was complete...so freakin what.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Have a feeling this is about to turn ugly. This defense can't be on the field this much without something horrible happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.