Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

sacase

Reaction score
Why is everyone on his sack? The dude doesn't produce touchdowns and he fumbles ALOT, something like 13 fumbles since 03. People are talking about him like he is a number 1 type reciever.

jchocolate82

Reaction score
Didnt you get the Memo once you're on the Patriots team you get raised up to God status and you're untouchable :laugh2:

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Jim Miller said on Sirius Radio yesterday that the Dallas secondary doesnt have anyone who can cover him...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1704730 said:
his defense gave up how many points after being up 21-3(6) at the half?
Uh...their defense was responsible for just as many TDs in that game as Brady. And Brady couldn't sustain a single drive in the 2nd half.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1704739 said:
Uh...their defense was responsible for just as many TDs in that game as Brady. And Brady couldn't sustain a single drive in the 2nd half.
than they gave up 31 points in the 2nd half. woooooooooo! keep it coming theogt, i got another hour to waste before the indians-redsox game.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
sacase;1704685 said:
Why is everyone on his sack? The dude doesn't produce touchdowns and he fumbles ALOT, something like 13 fumbles since 03. People are talking about him like he is a number 1 type reciever.

I never heard of the guy before the Pats traded for him.:confused:

Now he is a franchise, #1 receiver:eek:

Guess I missed the memo;)

:laugh2:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1704742 said:
than they gave up 31 points in the 2nd half. woooooooooo! keep it coming theogt, i got another hour to waste before the indians-redsox game.
Are you still arguing that Brady made their receivers look great in that game?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1704750 said:
Are you still arguing that Brady made their receivers look great in that game?
no, i thought this was about how the pats defense lost that game:confused:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1704757 said:
no, i thought this was about how the pats defense lost that game:confused:
No, you quickly changed the subject.

bigbadroy;1704686 said:
Tom brady could make you look like a #1 wr
Here's the original subject.

Aikbach

Reaction score
He was a stud at Texas Tech, an undrafted special teams ace for lowly Miami and an overpriced free agent addition by the integrity-maligned Patriots.

Sam Hurd can match him step for step and probably has better hands.

In all honesty Owens, Crayton, Hurd is just as potent if not more so than Moss, Stallworth, Welker.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1704762 said:
No, you quickly changed the subject.

Here's the original subject.
but when i said the pats D gave up 31 in the 2nd half you went back to the wr quote all of a sudden.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1704774 said:
but when i said the pats D gave up 31 in the 2nd half you went back to the wr quote all of a sudden.
So you're upset that someone called you out on changing the subject? Or what?

Brady couldn't make his receivers good last season. And that's why Indy beat them. That's why they went out and picked up 3 new receivers.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1704779 said:
So you're upset that someone called you out on changing the subject? Or what?

Brady couldn't make his receivers good last season. And that's why Indy beat them. That's why they went out and picked up 3 new receivers.
you were talking about the afc championship game. i said the defense lost it. you made some points and i did. i said the D lost it cause they gave up 31 2nd half points. you had no answer and said i was changing the subject. brady made hisa wrs look good enough to get to the afc championship game