Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

The Patriot

Reaction score
theogt;1704750 said:
Are you still arguing that Brady made their receivers look great in that game?
Yes he did. Caldwell got cut from the Chargers practice squad but then became Brady's lead reciever all the way to the AFC Championship. I think he's a backup on the Commanders now. Big talent there.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1704788 said:
you were talking about the afc championship game. i said the defense lost it. you made some points and i did. i said the D lost it cause they gave up 31 2nd half points. you had no answer and said i was changing the subject. brady made hisa wrs look good enough to get to the afc championship game
No, you changed the subject to the AFC Championship game.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
The Patriot;1704804 said:
Yes he did. Caldwell got cut from the Chargers practice squad but then became Brady's lead reciever all the way to the AFC Championship. I think he's a backup on the Commanders now. Big talent there.
He couldn't make Caldwell look good. That's why they went out and go 3 other recievers and Caldwell isn't on the team anymore.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
The guy is the new wayne chrebet........all he does is make cacthes and moves the chains.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1704808 said:
He couldn't make Caldwell look good. That's why they went out and go 3 other recievers and Caldwell isn't on the team anymore.
that's why they made it to the afc championship game that they lost in the last minute. but whatever you say;)

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1704832 said:
that's why they made it to the afc championship game that they lost in the last minute. but whatever you say;)
Apparently you're having a hard time following the conversation.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1704833 said:
Apparently you're having a hard time following the conversation.
you're saying he didn't make his wrs look good! his team made it to and almost won the afc championship game. he made them look good enough. you are wrong, so just accept it and move on. gotta go watch the redsox game

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1704836 said:
you're saying he didn't make his wrs look good! his team made it to and almost won the afc championship game. he made them look good enough. you are wrong, so just accept it and move on. gotta go watch the redsox game
Right, because you can't get to AFC Championship game without having good receivers. That makes sense.

Quincy Carter got us to the playoffs. He must be good.

hairic

Reaction score
He got a 2nd round tender for a reason (the same reason Crayton got a 2nd round tender in RFA, kind of). He's a return guy that can play receiver (imagine a slower version of Steve Smith with worse hands).

I wouldn't like it if Henry or Reeves were covering him as far as matchups in man coverage; Newman and Jones are the ones I'd trust.

Reaction score
theogt;1704837 said:
Right, because you can't get to AFC Championship game without having good receivers. That makes sense.

Quincy Carter got us to the playoffs. He must be good.

Dont even argue with him. He's forgetting that there are 51 other players that contributed to the Pats getting to the AFC Championship game. Caldwell was the same reciever he was with the Chargers. And hes a backup on the skins because.1. Moss and Randle El are better than him.2. He just came to the team and he probrably does'nt have the offense down as good the other wide recievers.Bigbadroy, you are one of my favorite posters but you are reaching.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;1704872 said:
Dont even argue with him. He's forgetting that there are 51 other players that contributed to the Pats getting to the AFC Championship game. Caldwell was the same reciever he was with the Chargers. And hes a backup on the skins because.1. Moss and Randle El are better than him.2. He just came to the team and he probrably does'nt have the offense down as good the other wide recievers.Bigbadroy, you are one of my favorite posters but you are reaching.
thankyou very much

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Please post all game related comments and observations in this thread...Thank You.

All other Game Related Threads will be merged into the Game Thread.

My fellow Cowboy Fans,

We know this is a HUGE game for our team and for all of us Cowboys fans. We realize that emotions are going to be high during the game.

Remember we are all Dallas Cowboys fans, so please, restrain from hurling personal insults at each other over a difference of opinions.

If you find someone in the the thread is really getting on your nerves simply put them on ignore.

Please do not fall into the trap of personal insults and ruin the game for others.

Don't forget...... We all have one common goal.......A BIG "W" FOR OUR COWBOYS.

Thank you,

The Mod Staff

On a Side note I would just like to say I am not one to brag much but today I am feeling especially sexy.

I make a rich woman beg, I'll make a good woman steal
I'll make an old woman blush, and make a young woman squeal
I wanna be yours pretty baby, yours and yours alone
I'm here to tell ya honey, that I'm bad to the bone
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-B-Bad
Bad to the bone

I would also like to say...

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
when you're perfect in every way.
I can't wait to look in the mirror
cause I get better loking each day.
To know me is to love me
I must be a hell of a man.
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
but I'm doing the best that I can.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Isn't it Great Being A Cowboy Fan.........

Go Do It Cowboys......:star:

BlueStar22

Reaction score
playlike.gif