Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

calico

Reaction score
you know, i dont mind a poorly officiated game, but let it go both ways...this is pathetic.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Our D is playing terrible though...We cant stop them at all.. I mean even once just stop them..They are giving the game away.

utrunner07

Reaction score
jordan20;1708239 said:
where is the hold on the previous 2 plays?????????
its been all game...hell its been all season...some one, jerry or wade needs to do something about the officiating every week its just bad. if they dont do it maybe mark cuban could become a cowboy's fan

jem88

Reaction score
DallasDomination;1708243 said:
They never hold because th ref hates us...
Whatever. Dallas has only themselves to blame for this pathetic showing.

lyrclcipha12

Reaction score
worst pass D in football, even the ******* browns shut down NE pass game better than this peice of **** sorry excuse for a secondary.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
iceberg;1708254 said:
ya'll are the whiningest bunch i've ever seen.
We still have a chance to win. But when you see NE go thru 3 series without a penalty, it shows you who's ready to be champions now. We are a few weeks away from being where we want to be.

NickZepp

Reaction score
DallasDomination;1708260 said:
Our D is playing terrible though...We cant stop them at all.. I mean even once just stop them..They are giving the game away.

No I think it's more NE is better than we are but we are playing with them. We aren't a great team yet but we're getting better. NE is the best team in the NFL and it may not even be close. We may play them closer than any of the other good teams they will play this year.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
utrunner07;1708262 said:
its been all game...hell its been all season...some one, jerry or wade needs to do something about the officiating every week its just bad. if they dont do it maybe mark cuban could become a cowboy's fan

Seriously? How long are you people going to accept this ludicrous notion that the officiating is just bad and not fixed?

Honestly.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
again...this regime struggles in getting these guys to pay attention to details...is this the worst tackling team we have EVER had?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Brady dominating -

Kick off NE to Thompson Thompson turns on the rburners Thompson all the way to the 25 - AND NO FLAGS ON THE PLAY -