Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

jem88

Reaction score
Cowardly decision making. I have much more faith in our offence's ability to convert a 4th down than I do in our defence's ability to stop NE once, let alone twice.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
We should have done something else there....I didn't like that play....should have treated it like 4 down territory.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
seriously u guys think our D is gonna make a stop?....NO. we havent stopped em all game ...

Ren

Reaction score
why did they kick? :banghead: it does nothing was a 2 score game before the kick and still is

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
iceberg;1708354 said:
you think the refs hate us.

they don't.

True, but that doesn't make some of these calls any more correct. They've been pretty bad today.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;1708345 said:
how does a FG help us there?

I agree.

We needed to go for it there. Too late in the game for FG's when you're trailing by 14 points. You need TD's.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Rack;1708342 said:
Why the freakin' hell didn't they throw a flag for PI?

The ball was snapped at the 5, Hobbs hit Hurd 3 yards into the endzone. That's AT LEAST illegal contact.

Screw the refs.

I know damn well why it wasnt called...because it wasnt a Cowboys DB who made the contact

they can eagle eye 12 f'in penalties on us, but when I guy is OBVIOUSLY chucked 7-10 yds downfield, they miss it

GARBAGE

David

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1708358 said:
Because it's not a catchable ball.

THe ball could of been thrown into the stands and it's still illegal contact.

jem88

Reaction score
The only more tiresome than our team's performance is all the ridiculous 'the refs are against us' nonsense.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
put 4 WR in and Witten - put all receivers to one side, and Owens on the other - Fade Owens. It either works or it doesn't, but you give yourself a chance.

Kick off Folk coming - Kick is short at the 10 down at the 34.