Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
We better answer right here, we can't afford another 3 AND OUT...............

utrunner07

Reaction score
Why is there allreadyd complaining about Garrett? I missed the first series. Stupid CBS....PLEASE fill me IN....

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
ho hum...another game, another terrible start...offense looked bad, defense got creamed on 3rd down regardless of the distance

David

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
just carved us up...I hope this is not going to happen every series today.

wxcpo

Reaction score
They made that look way too easy. If we can't stop them on 3rd down then we're going to be in for a very long day.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We need our offense to look this fluid.

7:48 1st quarter - Dallas 0 New England 7

Kick off to Thompson in the end zone for a touch back.

dallas_112678

Reaction score
This game is going to have to be a shootout, its going to be hard for us to stop them, so we have to put points up.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
utrunner07;1706435 said:
Why is there allreadyd complaining about Garrett? I missed the first series. Stupid CBS....PLEASE fill me IN....
its one troll complaining about Garrett

utrunner07

Reaction score
utrunner07;1706435 said:

?????????????

Kangaroo

Reaction score
The problem is the CB are playing freakin 10 yards of the wr letting them run free on routes when are we going to start jamming them at the line of scrimmage. Brady going to put up 50 points if the defense continues to let the wr run free

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Although that wasn't what we needed, but it is very early in the game. We just need to get the offense going and answer it with a TD.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
This team is a super team. I have a feeling they'll roll everybody they play this year- sure, they'll probably lose a meaningless reg season game to Pittsburgh to give them hope, then humiliate them in the playoffs.