Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Patriots this Patriots that. This week is going to suck! Time to move on, and keep on truckin.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Thought I would make this big.

Wade called timeout after timeout. If he didn't the clock would have expired long before they score that last TD. Calling the patriots classless cause of that is weak. they ran straight up the gut each time and wade just let them keep doing it by calling timeout after timeout.

jem88

Reaction score
Viper;1708717 said:
i really hope this makes this team mad

What should make them mad (or at least the coaching staff) was the ridiculous number of penalties. I could care less about Bellichick running up the score. I love it when my team scores as many as possible. I hate it when my gets a stupid holding penalty on a key 4th down pickup and I really hate it when my team doesn't show the necessary balls to go for it on 4th and goal.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
30yrheel;1708709 said:
jesus, we got rolled

Yeah, that was weird, all week I figured we would get rolled then it looked like we might have a chance to win in the third, then we got totally violated up the Hershey Highway in a quarter and a half.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
What is even worse then someone who can't lose? Someone who doesn't know when he has his opponent on the ground and still hits him

Poor classless franchise NE. First cheating to get 3 Rings now scoring at a team that is already beaten and you could run out the clock.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
TheSport78;1708735 said:
um is this the longest Dallas has gone without having a 100 yard rusher? We've yet to have one this season

That's gonna happen when you split carries...get over it.

When one runner doesn't get involved in the game, how the heck CAN they get over 100 yards?

This is no longer a running team, no matter what WP said prior to the season....all you have to do is look at the box score to see that.

The only time we run alot is in the 4th qtr. with a lead.

jem88

Reaction score
TheSport78;1708735 said:
um is this the longest Dallas has gone without having a 100 yard rusher? We've yet to have one this season

Did Barber not do it once earlier this season?

9needawin

Reaction score
hey guys - new member here. Refs made some bad calls, but no way are the refs responsible for 48 points, or even 20 that we lost by. NE plays like a well oiled machine. Not the biggest, not the strongest or the fastest, but they play smart. It's one game.

shanetrain1973

Reaction score
Ren;1708729 said:
maybe cause we where passing and they split carries?
i dunno just a thought :banghead:
That is my exact point!! The run needs to be established to keep the defense honest!! With someone that runs like Barber he should be utilized more!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1708752 said:
Thought I would make this big.

Wade called timeout after timeout. If he didn't the clock would have expired long before they score that last TD. Calling the patriots classless cause of that is weak. they ran straight up the gut each time and wade just let them keep doing it by calling timeout after timeout.

Even if you write it in bigger letters it doesn't make it right. That was just classless by NE. But what do you have to expect from an franchise that works with all tricks to win games.

shanetrain1973

Reaction score
You definitely have to give them the props they deserve...they exposed our weaknesses and kept our D on the field with 3rd down conversions!

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Wow, looking at the box score, they really did beat the crap out of us. 448 to 283. 38 minutes to 22-no wonder the defense sucked so bad.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
I'd do the same thing as NE did. What, lay down for us? Wade had NO NUTS to go for it on 4th and Wade got punked. Not only does he look like an old lesi, he coached like one.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
TwentyOne;1708799 said:
Even if you write it in bigger letters it doesn't make it right. That was just classless by NE. But what do you have to expect from an franchise that works with all tricks to win games.

Classless? please, you're just bitter. If wade would have left that timeout under 2:00 in his pocket, no score.

end of story.

they ran a basic run play with a nobody 4th string runningback, they may as well have been kneeling. its not their fault wade wanted to extend the torture.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
They went for it on 4th down because they are stone cold killers...that is EXACTLY what Wade gets...he should have NEVER kicked a FG...he should have gone for it..NO ONE would have begrudged him for going for it....we made the decision to hand out big money to our OL this offseason...MAKE THEM EARN IT...the Pats loaded up on explosive offensive players and they earned it today....one last thing...I hope this kills the last post of people saying Patrick Crayton is just fine as a #2....the Pats have explosive players at every WR position..which is why we could not stop them...we have ONE explosive player at WR...who is AGING

Kevinicus

Reaction score
kingwhicker;1708852 said:
Wow, looking at the box score, they really did beat the crap out of us. 448 to 283. 38 minutes to 22-no wonder the defense sucked so bad.

Yeah it was about 280 to 260 for a bit there though. The D just wore down. That's what happens when you can't get a holding call now and then and the other guys can do what they want.

I also think the defensive TD hurt them a bit too since they were on the field for so long.

cowheel

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;1708910 said:
Yeah it was about 280 to 260 for a bit there though. The D just wore down. That's what happens when you can't get a holding call now and then and the other guys can do what they want.

I also think the defensive TD hurt them a bit too since they were on the field for so long.
The D was on the field too long because they just couldn't get off on 3rd down.
Regardless of what the offense does... you got to make some plays - A play - on 3rd and long.

Truth is... our nickle D has a huge hole in it.

That - and the fact that penalties just stripped away every bit of momentum we could muster.

U just can't have that many penalties playing against a team like the Pats.