Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Romo lets go!! Drive us down the field and show these guys why we are the best team in the nfc.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
wait a minute. i'm not clear on clock rules but he caught the ball and got out and the clock keeps tickin?

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Xy_Oldone;1707151 said:
11 points is hardly a blowout. Sigh.

However our offense needs to give our defense a rest.

Hello - it's 11 now. If the offense continues to fail at mounting drives - you will see that margin expand on a regular basis... can you hear me now?

wxcpo

Reaction score
If we don't score a TD goign into the half then I'd say with NE getting the ball coming out of the half we may be done. Hopefully they can at least keep it competitive so we don't appear totally out of our league.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Clove;1707182 said:
1st and 20 - 2 TE set - Romo play action pass caught Owens for 9

I love that the announcers goes, "Not much there.", meanwhile we just got 9 yards on a 1st an 20 AND T.O. got out of bounds to let us get in one more play before the 2 minute warning. Like if you don't get anything but 20 yards, the play is a waste. Idiot.

calico

Reaction score
this game sucks overall.

the officiating, the coverage, and the play, lol.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Clove;1707187 said:
How could they wind the clock down to 2 minutes when Owens clearly steps out of bounds?

I'm wondering the same thing. Freakin' pathetic.

Those 5 seconds before the 2 min warning would of allowed us to run the ball, get the CHEATRIOTS off guard a bit.

RomoFan4ever

Benched
Reaction score
outthedoorbill;1707196 said:
Hello - it's 11 now. If the offense continues to fail at mounting drives - you will see that margin expand on a regular basis... can you hear me now?

This is TO's fault-thanks to him, we've lost our discipline.

Xy_Oldone

Reaction score
Rack;1707183 said:
If we don't score a TD on THIS drive, the game is over.

How do you figure? We still have 2 quarters to play. And only down by 11. A little overdramatic.

NickZepp

Reaction score
This game isn't over if we don't score a TD here. If NE scores a TD to open then half then it may be over.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Clove;1707187 said:
How could they wind the clock down to 2 minutes when Owens clearly steps out of bounds?

who knows.....i've honestly given up on trying to figure out what the hell the refs are doing. its no use. most of these guys are barely young enough to stay off the senior menu at their local restaurant. trying understand old people is like trying to dig your way to china.

utrunner07

Reaction score
hey were in it...especially as bad as things looked at the end of the 1st quater