Cowboys Vs Patriots ***Game Thread***

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
If we get jacked on this call, I'm going to burn down the NFL offices here in New York, those *******es.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
He was forced out again - just like last week but we won't get the call. NFL stinks.

Randy White

Reaction score
Why did they kept the clock running ? He was forced out of bounds, which means the clock stops automatically ?

WHAT THE HELL ARE THIS IDIOTS DOING ?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The refs aren't going to call a push out if they think he got the feet down.

wxcpo

Reaction score
Xy_Oldone;1707297 said:
I agree. However now is not the time to panic. I did not panic last week and am not going to start now. We are only down by 11. Jeez.

Agreed, not going to panic yet, but we have to punch this ball in to keep the lead marginal going into the half. If we're down by 11 at the half and NE gets that ball coming out of the half and scores then that lead goes from 11 to 18. That's my point, not that we can't recover from an 11 point deficit.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
This is proof positive along with the 'Skins game that the games have an agenda as to how they are going to be called in order to support a victory for a particular team.

utrunner07

Reaction score
TheCount;1707316 said:
If we get jacked on this call, I'm going to burn down the NFL offices here in New York, those *******es.

:lmao2: if only that would help I would provide the match

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I hate f'in officials...this is why there is nobody I wish more harm on during games than them...that was a freaking easy call to make

David