Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots Post Game Thread***

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
all I can say is if Brady doesn't come back and play lights out, then Bill is done.

Was it the coach or the player? :)

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
all I can say is if Brady doesn't come back and play lights out, then Bill is done.

Was it the coach or the player? :)
Combination. This is often where fans get off track IMO. They have to put the success/blame on an individual's shoulders instead of seeing that it takes all the parts working together to win Super Bowls, much less build a dynasty.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The Team’s redzone issues. Hasn’t Pollard, Dowdle, Luepke all had rushes in the redzone? My fault Dak couldn’t block the 11 guys on defense.
It's been a combination of a lot of things. We've dropped two TD passes. We've overthrown at least one. On one, the receiver landed out of bounds. We've given up some sacks. Some plays just haven't worked. Most of the things are fixable.

Rock423

Reaction score
It's been a combination of a lot of things. We've dropped two TD passes. We've overthrown at least one. On one, the receiver landed out of bounds. We've given up some sacks. Some plays just haven't worked. Most of the things are fixable.
I agree. I’m just tired of it’s Dak’s fault.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Combination. This is often where fans get off track IMO. They have to put the success/blame on an individual's shoulders instead of seeing that it takes all the parts working together to win Super Bowls, much less build a dynasty.
so Bill is working on his next dynasty now? just wondering, I've not seen much since Brady left. shrugs