Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots Post Game Thread***

csirl

Reaction score
I think Belichek is done. Should graciously retire at the rend of this season.

He has a great legacy and will be in the HOF. But I get the impression that the game is starting to pass him by. We've seen it with great coaches in the past - staying on a couple more years than they should. Also the Patriots need a rebuild which will take a number of years - longer than a coach in his 70s can endure.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I couldn’t believe he waited so long to pull Jones at QB . I had the same thoughts . Patriots need some air freshener in locker room starting at HC & QB .

Rock423

Reaction score
Homers posted it twice so I’ll post mine again.. Know what Jelen Hurts did today? Since all the homers say he’s over rated and Dak is better. Hurts stat line was 25/37 for 319 2 TD no int. With a rating of 112.3. Prob don’t care just like most on this forum are tired of the empty stats trying to tell us our eyes are deceiving us
Who cares? Go root for them. I watched that game. He was NOT as impressive as you make him out. It took some outstanding catches from his receivers for the those stats.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
They have to get the blitz pickup fixed, far too many free runners at Dak in this game.

Rock423

Reaction score
Well then you don't know what you're talking about.
Sorry. You are not the judge and jury around here. Your opinion is no better than any one else’s. So in return, maybe you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re one of the most negative fans I’ve ever encountered the years I’ve been on this site. But it is what it is. Carry on.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
The Cowboys are very good too. It will be a fight for those 2 teams to keep up with Dallas.
The reason I said Dallas has to keep up with them is because we are a game behind both teams. I love your optimistic take on things.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Sorry. You are not the judge and jury around here. Your opinion is no better than any one else’s. So in return, maybe you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re one of the most negative fans I’ve ever encountered the years I’ve been on this site. But it is what it is. Carry on.
Don't even bother Rock. Instigator X3. I and many others have him on ignore.