Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots Post Game Thread***

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I get Boston tv stations on my cable package and they sports guys including Albert Breer are ripping on Hoodie

reddyuta

Reaction score
This is still a front running team.Offense will struggle mightly if they have to come from behind as both QB and Mccarthy ave yet to figure out the red zone.Without our Defense scoring we are not a good offensive team.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Super Bowl here we come !!!

I jest !!

Regardless of the "W" today... Unless the team improves in the Red Zone, we don't stand a chance against Top Tier Teams...

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
This is still a front running team.Offense will struggle mightly if they have to come from behind as both QB and Mccarthy ave yet to figure out the red zone.Without our Defense scoring we are not a good offensive team.
Let’s be honest. A team made up of Cowboys and Eagles players couldn’t beat San Francisco. Between now and the trade deadline there is going to have to be a move.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Good win, thanks to the defense.

My concern is what happens in a game when the defense is not dominating? See Arizona.

visionary

Reaction score
This is my concern
This team and Dak are way different when ahead, though even then they struggled in the RZ big time
I doubt next weeks game will be this way

exciter

Reaction score
Deuce is looking like a wasted pick
Exactly how do you define a “wasted” 6th round pick? You can literally throw a dart blindfolded at a list of names and have the same chance of hitting on a player that works out!

Flamma

Reaction score
Deuce is looking like a wasted pick
I wouldn't say that. He's had a few pretty good plays. But recently they've been using him in garbage time when we're just running out clock. Everybody knows we're running.

Flamma

Reaction score
Good win, thanks to the defense.

My concern is what happens in a game when the defense is not dominating? See Arizona.
That's a game intensity issue. Intensity level in this game means everything. That's why the better teams usually win in the playoffs, but not always during the regular season. I mentioned this before our game against Arizona. The biggest motivator is the fear of being embarrassed. There are plenty examples in the last few years.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Very impressive win. Next game will really show us what we're about since the San Fran mold team has been giving us problems for the longest. We CAN win againist any team in the league... It just matters which version of the Cowboys shows up.
SF is looking really good as are the eagles. It's going to be a fight all season long to keep up with those 2 teams.

Rock423

Reaction score
Not good enough. Schedule Brutal. Niners and chargers probably beat us. Gotta score td and throw deep. This dumb quick pass and wr screens won’t work or cut it
Wow. So you must be unbearable after a loss. Chargers will get rolled.