Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They don't have to finish the game in time. NFL rules state that CBS has to go to the Cowboys game no matter what.
I was thinking that. But it doesn’t always happen

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You have no idea how much I want this one.
I was in New England for the last two. Sean lee intercepted Brady and then Romo Missed Miles Austin over the middle game over. That was the best game I seen Dallas playing in New England My voice carries a screen Sean Lee. It was like the whole stadium turned and looked at me lol. It’s not a very big stadium

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've seen Fox and CBS interrupt countless games before they finish.
Yes I’ve seen it sometimes. Maybe it’s because it’s the late late game. That extra 25 minutes. But either way. I have a streaming service for out of market games. I won’t miss it anyways The only issue which streaming it’s like two minutes three minutes behind actual time

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
A win before the by week would be just what the doctor ordered. BEagles lost, GiAints lost, Deadskins losing with the Boyz about to play in a big game to put us up 3 games ahead in the East. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A win before the by week would be just what the doctor ordered. BEagles lost, GiAints lost, Deadskins losing with the Boyz about to play in a big game to put us up 3 games ahead in the East. GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!
I would’ve like to see Kansas City lose. Just because. It wouldn’t hurt us Washington stinks

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Be good, be safe. Back at half time. Go cowboys. Up by seven at the half. Win by 10

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We will win this, but think it could be a tough game.
I don’t think New England is very good, I just think everyone’s afraid of Bill . I keep telling people he’s not playing lol it should be a great game for V. And Cox

TheHerd

Reaction score
I live 25 minutes from Gillette Stadium. Brady country. Patriots are not winning this one today
I was in southern NH until a few years ago. Had to leave winter behind, though we get back to our cottage on Winny for the summers. I love the Carolina coast but New England is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.