Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can go join the Eagles fan base if you want. I hear they're in need of some more bodies after the news broke that they traded Ertz a few days ago.

Surely there's an appeals process in this fangaroo court.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
I sure hope Dallas wins.

Why do I feel uptight about this one?

I've been uptight about this all week. Lots of demons to exorcise there. Not to mention, we're 4-1, and they're 2-3. Who's the more desperate team? And which team has the better HC? Which team is playing at home?

I will be very happy coming out with a W. Not expecting it though, to be honest.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Wilson's back. Going to be interesting to see them bench Kearse
Kearse will move to linebacker in the nickel. I honestly think they let Jaylon go because Wilson was getting close to be ready to play. Kearse is the new age linebacker safety hybrid that the new NFL is looking for.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I've been uptight about this all week. Lots of demons to exorcise there. Not to mention, we're 4-1, and they're 2-3. Who's the more desperate team? And which team has the better HC? Which team is playing at home?

I will be very happy coming out with a W. Not expecting it though, to be honest.

I expect our players to play...if they do we will win, if they dont not unlike any Sunday in the NFL we may not win.

TheHerd

Reaction score

I obviously hope we're wrong, but I doubt we win. I may be scarred, but 25 years of experience says this is a game we lose.

lopey

Reaction score
Does Green Bay always get a call go there way. Brutal holding call on Chicago on a touchdown

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score

I am with you guys and hope we pull it off before we go into the by week; 5-1 will be great.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I sure hope Dallas wins.

Why do I feel uptight about this one?
No reason to be uptight unless you want the number 1 seed. The Cowboys are all but assured to have a two game lead in the loss column in the East when they return from the bye in two weeks even if they lose to the Patriots.

Maverick84

Reaction score
I don't want to go into a bye lamenting a loss for 2 ****** weeks so, pretty much all we have to do today is win.

my logic is impeccable, and I'm available if anyone needs a head coach to impart such wisdom as the above

pitt33

Reaction score
No reason to be uptight unless you want the number 1 seed. The Cowboys are all but assured to have a two game lead in the loss column in the East when they return from the bye in two weeks even if they lose to the Patriots.
#1 seed? Not sure it matters. Especially if GB comes to Jerry World.

Status
Not open for further replies.