Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorola

Reaction score
Atlanta versus Jacksonville in London about to start the Sunday slate.
Falcons 1st round pick (no.26 in 2018)\ now Jaguars WR Calvin Ridley facing his former team.

shabazz

Reaction score
We got this.
You go girl
We've been through tough times before.
Just got to get back on track
One game at a time
If they dream it , they can do it
We have to look through the rain to see the rainbow.
The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice
Yesterday is history, today is a gift.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Atlanta versus Jacksonville in London about to start the Sunday slate.
Falcons 1st round pick (no.26 in 2018)\ now Jaguars WR Calvin Ridley facing his former team.
He's about to go off just like zeke will

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
slashthumb.jpg

MV5BZjkwM2U5M2UtZjk3Zi00OGRlLTlhZjItN2Q2NDhjZWU2NTRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Hardline

Reaction score
Longhorns won.
Rangers clinch a playoff spot.

Cowboys lose. I can never have a perfect sports weekend.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Longhorns won.

I will never forget the Rangers being one out away from a world series championship..... Then Nelson Cruz made one of the most boneheaded plays in MLB history.

Motorola

Reaction score
"The Hoodie" going to need this season and next to surpass George Halas for second-most regular season wins by an NFL coach (Belichick at 299, Halas had 318).
To get a chance to pass Don Shula, he'd have to coach in 2025 - unless the Patriots have some very high double-digit win seasons in 2023 and 2024.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Go Cowboys :flagwave:

why no early game thread and also curious if there's a game going on in London shouldn't they be promoting that on TV I haven't seen it I mean if you're gonna try to promote something you know you don't make someone pay extra with DIRECTV or whatever the new NFL packages..

starfan1

Reaction score
Longhorns won.

Did rangers actually clinch or is there a scenario where they don’t.? I thought all they needed was to win one but when I logged on today and seen they won but didn’t have a clinched mark next to the team so I wondered

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Did rangers actually clinch or is there a scenario where they don’t.? I thought all they needed was to win one but when I logged on today and seen they won but didn’t have a clinched mark next to the team so I wondered
Yes they are in no matter what and can still win the al west today though

acr731

Reaction score
I feel like our next loss is in the 2024 preseason and several teams will switch to the Texas Coast Offense in the offseason.
It will be all the rage in 2024... Watching the entire NFL play for nothing but FG's will be so exciting. And then all the kickers will start demanding QB money.

acr731

Reaction score
Yahoo sports hasn't updated their standings to show Texas clinching a spot. It's updated at ESPN.com, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.