Game Day ***Cowboys vs Patriots Pre Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Last weak put lots of doubt in everybody’s mind and it gave the haters fuel. I expect a better game, but I get the feelings diggs’z absence with haunt this team all season.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Last weak put lots of doubt in everybody’s mind and it gave the haters fuel. I expect a better game, but I get the feelings diggs’z absence with haunt this team all season.
And I have a feeling you're overreacting just like the people you're pointing at it brings out the haters but it brings out the people exaggerating both directions from the first two wins to the loss it's all being exaggerated... Seriously how did Trayvon diggs at corner affect the team outside of emotionally they literally couldn't stop the run or a mobile quarterback had everything to do with the safeties the linebackers and the defensive linemans not really anything to do with corners they didn't really go after our corners that badly to where it affected that game and I don't see with more adjustments now with the initial shock over with playing another game the embarrassment and pride that should come from that I think we're gonna be fine...

This is a week to week league and us missing 3 Pro Bowl offensive lineman affected this game more than the loss of Trayvon diggs that was just the defense just sharding on themselves...

I mean you look at last week the Jags got beat pretty bad by somebody they should have probably won the game and now they're destroying Atlanta this week

this is just how it goes

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Belichick vs. Prescott.
bill-belichick-belichick.gif

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I feel like our next loss is in the 2024 preseason and several teams will switch to the Texas Coast Offense in the offseason.
I bet we get beat today and next week....and we all get our wish... The Trey Lance era begins.

:popcorn:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Heading to work. If my idiot co-workers can keep from spoiling the score (almost impossible in the DFW area), I'll watch the game when I get home. Here's hoping!

Praxit

Reaction score
..I do feel better about these type of games under MM era.

Remember JG days? They came out, and we were like .....huh!!!! ...for real! ... ;)..

Status
Not open for further replies.