Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Ed Hoculi…biggest Cowboy hating official of all. It’s gonna be a long afternoon.

Cydios

Reaction score
Lamb, Cooper, Lawrence, and Gregory are all expected to return for Next Thursday's game @ New Orleans. Gallimore possible as well. D. Wilson will not return for 2 more weeks.

I can't wait. Everyone better watch out. Anger will be taken out

J817

Reaction score
Well I will say this. This game is showing us that Dak’s struggles don’t appear to be result of playing better competition at least. Perhaps it’s due to injury or something in his head. Idk

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with Dak but it's getting ridiculous. If that Wilson throw is on target he's taking it another ten yards at least. This has been a weekly occurrence since Denver(with the exception of Atlanta)

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Darren Waller on camera on the field while CBS shows a graphic saying he’s questionable to return. Not even CBS bringing their A-game today.

Motorola

Reaction score
Who in the hell likes that annoying blonde who thinks she is hot and funny on the Verizon commercials???
Her over-the-top utterances, plus her poses (did you see that strip club squat in her red pantsuit?).

lukin2006

Reaction score
So will Lamb be ready for camp in ‘22. Go off injured in Dallas and you end up in ICU.

Status
Not open for further replies.