Game Day ***Cowboys vs Raiders 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotDog37

Reaction score
It apears as though you actually have to stop the other team from scoring points to win a game. I guess it's a thing.

JohnnyFlame

Reaction score
Of course what else is new / we are such a stupid team / really thinking only positive is we have injured players who might make a difference but good golly they are frustrating to watch

Tim93gt

Reaction score
If I’m Anthony Brown, I’m leaving this game for chewing out an official.

quickccc

Reaction score
No way. That a Bs call.. Come on. Why is Diggs not following him..

I HATE THIS TEAM. And the refs. If that was the other way they would not have called that flag. And Brown never needed to hand check or arm lock with him..

why would Diggs be " following " a spot WR ..?? Brown just gonna have to hold his own no matter who ...

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Yet another reason why if you don’t take shots downfield constantly, you probably aren’t winning

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Yep. We have great coaches. Team is just as dead as they were in Philly. Why not just double the guy and be done with it??? Idiot coaching!

jedishogun

Reaction score
Is this stupid team seriously going to be like all of the Garrett teams and fall apart the second half of the season. So sick of this crap year in and year out. It’s very depressing being a Cowboy’s fan sometimes….

Status
Not open for further replies.